53. Tachometer-Hourmeter and
52. Throttle Control Lever
a. Removal. Remove the tachometer-hourmeter
and drive adapter from the instrument panel and engine
(1) Disconnect the throttle control cable from
the fuel injector pump as instructed on
Disassemble the tachometer
(2) Remove the throttle control lever from the
instrument panel as instructed on figure
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts in an approved cleaning
b. Cleaning and Inspection. Clean and inspect all
solvent and dry thoroughly.
parts. Replace damaged parts.
(2) Inspect the tachometer-hourmeter for
broken )glass, and defective drive cable.
(1) Install the throttle control lever on the
hourmeter and drive cable.
instrument panel in reverse of the
damaged, or defective parts. Replace or
(2) Connect the throttle control cable to the
repair worn, damaged, or defective parts
fuel injector pump in reverse of the
Figure 9. Tachometer drive adapter and throttle cables, removal and installation.