92. Engine Oil Pan and Drip Pan
91. Engine Oil Pan and Drip Pan Cleaning,
Reassembly and Installation
Inspection, and Repair
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts of the oil pan
in an approved cleaning solvent.
semble the oil pan the the reverse order.
b. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect the oil pan and access cover
plate for dents, cracks, and holes.
gine oil pan and drip pan on the en-
(2) Replace all gaskets.
gine and frame.
( 3 ) Inspect all threaded portions for dam-
(2) Install the engine housing (TM 5-
(4) Repair or replace a badly damaged
( 3 ) Install the engine assembly (par. 29).