Section VL PAN FEEDER APRON ASSEMBLY
Pan Feeder Apron Assembly Cleaning,
The pan feeder apron assembly consists of the pans
Inspection, and Repair
and chain belting which move the course rock to the
vibrating scalper screen assembly.
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts in an approved
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
137. Pan Feeder Apron Assembly Removal
b. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect the pans for breaks, bends,
Remove electric drive motor (TM 5-820205-
warpage, and elongated mounting holes.
(2) Inspect all pins for wear, bends, and rust.
(3) Inspect all inner and outer links for cracks,
breaks, and other damage.
Remove feeder gear reducer assembly (par.
(4) Inspect all mounting hardware for defective.
(5) Replace or repair all defective parts as
f. Refer to figure 41 and remove the pan feeder
Figure 41. Pan feeder apron assembly, removal and installation.