139. Pan Feeder Apron Assembly Installation
assembly in the reverse order.
b. Install pans (TM 5-6820-205-20/2).
c. Install feeder gear reducer assembly (par. 127).
Section VII. FEEDER FRAME ASSEMBLY
The feeder frame assembly is a welded construction
which supports the drive shafts and sprockets, tail shaft
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts in an approved
and sprockets, adjustment assembly, roller bars, and all
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
attaching parts for securing the pan feeder assembly on
b. Inspection. Inspect the frame for cracks, breaks,
distortion, warpage, elongated holes, or any other
damage and replace or repair as necessary.
Feeder Frame Assembly Reassembly and
the feeder frame assembly in the reverse order.
(2) Remove the electric motor assembly (par.
Note. Install the shafts (19, fig. 42(1) and 72, fig.
42(2)) through one side of the frame and install the keys
and sprockets before positioning the shaft in the
opposite side of the frame.
(4) Remove the feeder gear reducer assembly
(5) Remove the feeder drive gear assembly
(1) Install the pan feeder apron assembly (par.
(6) Remove the pan feeder apron assembly
(2) Install the feeder drive gear assembly (par.
(3) Install the feeder gear reducer assembly
disassemble the feeder frame assembly.
be partially removed from the frame to allow sufficient
clearance for removal of the sprockets.
(5) Install the electric motor assembly (par.
(6) Install the pan feeder assembly (par. .31).