other damage. Replace or repair all unserviceable parts
(2) Remove the conveyor belt assembly (par.
191. Discharge Conveyor Head and Tail Shaft
Pulleys Reassembly and Installation
conveyor head and tail shaft pulleys from
head shaft pulley in the reverse order.
head shaft pulley.
(2) Refer to figure 57 and reassemble the tail
shaft pulley in the reverse order.
tail shaft pulley.
190. Discharge Conveyor Head and Tail Shaft
Pulleys Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair
head and tail shaft pulley on the unit.
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts with an approved
(2) Install the conveyor belt assembly (par.
cleaning solvent. Dry thoroughly.
b. Inspection and Repair. Inspect all parts for
(3) Install the conveyor
cracks, breaks, wear, distortion, stripped threads, and
Section VI. DISCHARGE CONVEYOR FRAME ASSEMBLY
Inspect the frame
b. Inspection and Repair.
assembly for cracks, breaks, bends, elongated holes,
The conveyor frame assembly is a one piece,
and stripped or broken threaded openings. Replace or
welded steel construction. The frame has attachments
repair all unserviceable parts as necessary.
for mounting the head and tail pulleys, troughing rollers,
return rollers, conveyor belt, and the gear reducer
Reassembly and Installation
193. Discharge Conveyor Frame Assembly Removal
Remove the discharge conveyor
(2) Install the hopper liner strips, conveyor
(1) Remove the conveyor support brace, belt
drive motor, roller assemblies, belt
scraper assemblies, roller assemblies,
scraper assemblies, and the conveyor
conveyor drive motor, and the hopper
(1) Install the discharge conveyor assembly
(2) Adjust the conveyor belt tension (TM 5-
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair
a. Cleaning. Clean the frame assembly with an
approved cleaning solvent. Dry thoroughly.