JAW CRUSHER MAIN FRAME ASSEMBLY REPAIR
(13) Remove the air tank, relay valve, air
filters, connectors, and airlines and fittings
The jaw crusher main frame assembly consists of
three parts, and engine frame assembly and an upright
support which are bolted to the welded horizontal main
(14) Remove the main control panel and
operator's control box (pars. 218 and
(16) Remove the pan feeder assembly (par.
(1) Remove the dolly assembly (TM 5-3820-
(17) Remove the vibrating scalper screen
(2) Remove the platforms and ladders (TM 5-
(18) Remove the crusher unit assembly (par
(3) Remove the fuel tank and brackets (TM 5-
(20) Remove the bogie
(5) Remove the pintle hook and mounting
(6) Remove power cable reel, and mounting
disassemble the main frame assembly.
230. Main Frame Assembly Cleaning, Inspection,
(7) Remove fire extinguisher and mounting
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts with an approved
(8) Remove toolbox and mounting brackets
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
b. Inspection and Repair.
(9) Remove hydraulic cylinder, tank and
(1) Inspect the engine frame assembly for
cracks, bends, broken weldments, or other
(10) Remove the diverter box and chutes (TM
damage. Repair or replace as necessary.
(2) Inspect the vertical support beam for
(11) Remove the battery box (TM 5-3820-205-
cracks, bends, or elongated holes. Repair
or replace as necessary.
(12) Remove the vibrating scalper screen
(3) Inspect the horizontal main frame
assembly for cracks, bends, broken
weldments, or other damage. Repair or
replace as necessary.