(7) Back prime mover into position under plan. and
couple the two units.
Check rear wheel block and jack
(8) Connect air brake system by removing dummy
positions before removing dolly to
couplings and connecting to prime move air brake
prevent moving as dolly is removed
and prime mover attached.
(9) Connect intervehicular cable for plant electric
(4) Remove service and emergency air hoses from
(10) Air reservoir drain cock and cut out cock on
truck frame and attach to dummy couplings on flexastik.
plant should be in closed position and cut out cocks on
(5) With jacks still in place raise front end of unit
prime mover should be opened.
enough to remove the weight of the plant from the dolly.
(11) Test brakes by making a brake application and
(6) Move dolly fifth wheel coupler lever, which
observing that crusher brakes apply and release
releases the fifth wheel from the plant king pin and
Figure 2-6. Air brake hook up, prime mover to plant.