f. Marker Lamps. The dolly is equipped with marker
g. Foreign Travel.
Due to height and weight
lamps used only when the dolly is towed be-hind the
restrictions it may be necessary to remove major
components from the portable jaw crusher plant. The
(1) Connect the cable and plug from the socket
power unit, reciprocating feeder, walkway and hopper
on rear cross member of the plant to the socket on
can be removed if necessary to comply with these
(1) Reciprocating feeder.
(2) Lights must be turned "on" and "off" at source
of current which is the prime mover.
Use a suitable lifting device with a
capacity of 4, 500 pounds when
removing feeder and hopper.
1. Remove drive belt and disconnect clutch
2. Disconnect feeder drive guard and walkway
platform from feeder and hopper.
Remove feeder and hopper complete with
Remove feeder is being removed from
transport, reinstall feeder drive guard after
feeder is removed from plant.
2. Connect drive belt and adjust tension.
3. Connect clutch control.
Figure 2-9. Marker lamp connections.