(a) Remove drive belts.
2-8. Power Unit
(b) Remove attaching hardware.
(c) Attach lifting device and remove power
(1) Loosen adjusting nuts to, relieve drive belt
(2) Disconnect the fuel line from the engine and
Use a suitable lifting device of at least 3500
pounds capacity to remove power unit.
Figure 2-6. Power unit, removal and installation.
(5) Disconnect conveyor head top supports from
2-9. Overhead Conveyor
conveyor bottom supports.
(6) Disconnect intermediate frame from tail
overhead conveyor as follows:
frame and head frame, and remove from the crushing
(1) Remove the sand and rock conveyor (para
(7) Disconnect head frame from bottom supports
and remove head frame.
(3) Remove the main countershaft to over- head
b. Installation. Refer to figure 2-7 and install the
overhead conveyor in the reverse order of removal.
(4) Remove the overhead conveyor drive belts.