4-48. Clutch Controls-Power Take-Off
clutch control as follows:
(1) Loosen clutch control lever lockbolt.
(2) Drive clutch control lever from clutch release
(1) Inspect the clutch release shaft for excessive
wear or damage.
(2) Inspect the control shaft for bends or
clutch control in the reverse order of removal.
4-49. Conveyor Belts
In order to obtain the maximum service life from
conveyor belts, proper alignment and tension must be
(1) Release the conveyor belt tension by turning
the adjustable head pulley to its lowest position.
(2) Pull belt around until spliced ends are
4-34. Power take-off clutch controls, the belt over the
pulley and off the conveyors. removal and installation.
Figure 4-34. Power take-off clutch controls removal and
Figure 4-35. Conveyor belt, removal and installation.