Figure 4-62. Rock conveyor drive idler, disassembly and reassembly.
4-62. Roll Crusher Drive V-Belt Idler
The flywheel driven by the main
countershaft incorporates two idlers. The smooth pulley
is not adjustable.
the roll crusher idler in numerical sequence.
(2) Inspect idler support (29) and bracket (23) for
cracks or damage.
(3) Inspect pulley (10) for damage.
(16) for excessive wear.
(5) Inspect pulley (10) for wear.
(6) Inspect support (21) for cracks and damage.
(7) Inspect all mounting hardware. Replace a
the roll crusher idler in reverse order.
Figure 4-63. Roll crusher idler, removal and installation