(5) Install the power unit-to-main countershaft
guard (Operator's Manual)'-
(1) Refer to figure 3 and install the power
24. Rock and Sand Conveyors
(2) Turn jam nuts for desired belt tension.
a. Rock Conveyor Removal
the belt tension
If the conveyor is in the folded
position, refer to the Operator'
clutch drive shaft is parallel with the
Manual and lower the conveyor.
(1) Refer to the Operator's Manual and
(3) Connect battery cables.
remove the conveyor belt.
(2) Attach a suitable lifting device to the
Connect negative (-) battery terminal
(4) Connect fuel lines (Operator's Manu-
STEP 1. REMOVE DRIVE BELTS.
STEP 3. ATTACH LIFTING DEVICE AND
STEP 2. REMOVE ATTACHING HARD-
REMOVE POWER UNIT.
Figure 3. Power unit, removal and installation..