STEP 1. ATTACH A SUITABLE LIFTING
TO POWER TAKEOFF ASSEMBLY
STEP 2 ENGAGE THE CLUTCH
STEP 3. REMOVE POWER TAKEOFF
STEP 4. INSTALL TWO OF THE MOUNT-
ING BOLTS IN HOLES "A", AND
PUSH ASSEMBLY FROM FLY-
STEP 5. PULL POWER TAKEOFF STRAIGHT BACK
Figure 26-1. Power takeoff, removal and
(5) Refer to the Operator's Manual and install
Figure 25-2. Connecting rod and piston.
(7) Fill the cooling system.
50. Fan Pulley and Hub Assembly
(4) Refer to the Operator's Manual and install
The fan pulley and hub
the hoods, side panels, and tie rods.
assembly is mounted on the engine balance weight
cover. The assembly supports the fan and provides
adjustment for the fan belts.
b. Removal and Disassembly
(1) Refer to the Operator's Manual and
remove the muffler and air cleaner.
(2) Refer to the Operator's Manual and
remove the hoods, side panels, and tie rods
(3) Remove radiator inlet hose.