Figure 26-2. Power takeoff, exploded view.
(4) Inspect all parts for cracks, breaks, and
remove and disassemble the fan pulley and hub
other damage. Repair or replace defective party
d. Reassembly and Installation
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
reassemble and install the pulley and hub assembly.
solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Torque the bearing retainer bolt (11) to
(2) Inspect bearings for scoring, pitting, and
wear. Replace a defective bearing.
(3) Install radiator inlet hose.
(3) Inspect the fan for visible damage.
Replace a defective fan.