1. Park machine on level ground, set parking
brake, lower blade, and block wheels.
2. After removing cotter pin from lower dozer
cylinder clevis pin, remove clevis pin and retract
3. Block blade arms in position and remove
dozer pin lock bolts.
4. Press dozer pins out with caution, keeping
from under dozer assembly at all times.
5. With pins removed, carefully back machine
away from blade assembly.
Dozer Cylinder Mounting to Dozer
Dozer Mounting to Frame
DOZER EDGE REPLACEMENT:
1. Park machine on level ground with blade
raised to top position and set parking brake.
2. Block blade securely in position.
3. Remove dozer edge retaining nuts and bolts.
4. Remove dozer edge and install new dozer
edge. If edge has already been rotated or if it is
Dozer Edge Installation
cracked or damaged, install new dozer edge.
5. Install new dozer edge retaining bolts and