1. Loosen cleaner tooth mounting bolts.
2. Move tooth forward until it is close to wheel
but does not contact it.
3. Move machine slowly forward to ensure that
there is no contact at any point.
4. Tighten all bolts to proper torque (refer to
TORQUE SPECIFICATION CHART) and make sure
that cleaner teeth remain centered.
5. Drive machine slowly at first to ensure
proper clearance of cleaner teeth.
Caution: Wheels may require before adjustment, as
hardened build-up of material may damage cleaner
Cleaner Teeth Adjustment