CHANGE FUEL FILTERS every 200 hours,
located on underside of fuel tank and on
CHECK FUEL LEVEL daily before machine
operation. Always use a reliable, clean fuel
DRAIN AND CLEAN FUEL TANK every 800
hours. After draining fuel into container,
handled in clean containers. The fuel tank level
remove sediment from bottom of tank. Flush
gauge is located on rear side of fuel tank on
tank with clean diesel fuel and refill with clean
INSPECT FUEL HOSES AND CONNECTIONS
every 800 hours. Correct any fuel leak im-
mediately and replace any damaged hoses.
FUEL TANK REMOVAL:
1. Park machine on level ground, set park-
ing brake and lower blade.
2. Drain the fuel tank.
3. Disconnect and cap fuel supply and fuel
return lines at tank.
4. Remove dozer hose support bracket and
remove front fenders.
5. Remove fuel tank mounting bolts and lift
6. Reverse procedure for installation.