3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE SHUTOFF HOUSING
CAUTION: Before any service work is to be done
on the fuel system, the outer surface of the injec-
tion pump housing must be clean.
NOTE: Illustrations show fuel injection pump
housing and governor removed from engines. Ser-
vice work can be done with it installed on engine.
1. Remove the flange (1) and flange assembly
(2) from the cover (3).
2. Remove the cover from the pump housing
by removing seven bolts.
3. Remove the solenoid (4) from the cover.
4. Remove cover (6).
5. Remove two bolts (5) that hold the cover to
the shutoff housing.
6. Remove the cover from the shutoff housing (7).
7. Remove the lever (10) from the shaft (11).
8. Remove the shaft (9) from the shutoff
9. Remove the lever (8) from the shaft (11).
10. Remove the shaft (11) from the shutoff
11. Remove the seal (12) from the shutoff