3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
INSTALL SHUTOFF HOUSING
1. Put 5S1454 Sealing Compound on the out-
side diameter of the seal and install the seal
(1) with tooling (A) in the shutoff housing
with the lip toward the outside. The outer
face of the seal must be .039 in. (1.0 mm)
below the surface of the housing. Remove
the extra sealing compound from the hous-
ing and the seal after installation.
2. Install the shaft (3) in the shutoff housing.
3. Install the lever (5) on the shaft (3).
4. Install shaft (2) in the shutoff housing.
5. Install the lever (4) on shaft (3).
6. Put the cover (6) in position on the shutoff
housing and install two bolts that hold the
cover to the housing.
7. Install the cover (8).
8. Install the solenoid (7) on the cover.
9. Install the cover (6) on the pump housing.
10. Install the flange assembly and the flange on the