3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Turn the camshaft until the lifter for the
pump to be installed is at its lowest
2. Install the fuel injection pump (1) in the
bore of the pump housing.
3. The sleeve (2) will be engaged with the lever
when the pump is installed correctly.
CAUTION: If the levers have been moved on the
Testing and Adjusting).
4. Tighten the bushing with tooling (A) to a
torque of 70 5 lb. ft. (9.7 0.7 mkg).
5. Do Steps I through 4 for the remainder of
6. Install the bypass valve and spring (3) in the
7. Install the cover (5) on the pump housing.
Be sure the spring (3) is in the bore in the
8. Install the flange (4) and the flange assem-
bly on the cover.