3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
9. Remove the thrust collar (11) from the shaft.
10. Remove the cover (10) from the pump housing.
11. Loosen the two bolts (13) that hold the
torque spring assembly (12) and remove it
from the pump-housing.
12. Remove the pin (15) from the pump
13. Remove the screw (14) and the nut (16)
from the pump housing.
14. Remove the ring that holds the lever and
remove the lever (18) from the dowel (17).
15. Remove the dowel (17) from the pump
NOTE: Dowel does not need to be removed unless
camshaft is to be removed.
CAUTION: Pull on the shield only a small amount
in each location so it will not have distortion or
damage. A damaged shield must be replaced.
16. Remove the shield (19) from the camshaft
with tool (B).