3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
7. Use the driver (C) to install the shield the
remainder of the way on to the camshaft.
8. Put a new O-ring seal on the dowel (4) and
install the dowel in the pump housing. Make
the dowel even with the machined surface
of the counterbore on the outside of the
9. Put the lever (8) on the dowel (4) and in-
stall the ring that holds it on the dowel.
10. Install the screw (6) and the nut (7) in the
11. Install the pin (5) in the pump housing.
12: Put the torque spring assembly (10) in posi-
tion on the housing and tighten the two
bolts (11) that hold it to the housing.
13. Install the cover (9) on the pump housing.