3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Use tooling (A) to install the seal in the
governor housing with the lip of the seal
toward the inside of the housing.
2. Put the lever (2) in position in the governor
housing with a washer (1) between the lever
(2) and the housing at each side.
3. Slide the shaft (3) into position and install
the two bolts that hold the lever (2) to the
4. Install a race (5), a bearing (6), a race (7),
and a ring (8) on the thrust collar (4).
5. Install the weights (12) on the carrier (11)
with the dowels (13).
6. Install dowel (9) in the shaft (10).
7. Install the shaft (10) in the carrier (11).
a) connection of governor to fuel injec-
tion pump housing