3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
INSTALL EXPANSION TANK AND HEAT
12-1354 & 1374
1. Fasten a hoist to the expansion tank and heat
exchanger and put the unit in position on the
engine. Install bolts (4).
NOTE: Inspect and put oil on the engine coolant inlet
seal before installing the expansion tank and heat
2. Install the rear bolts.
3. Connect hose (3).
4. Connect outlet line hose (1) for engine coolant
and shunt line hose (2).
5. Install the front cover guard.
6. Fill the cooling system with coolant to the
REMOVE STARTER (INDUSTRIAL
1. Disconnect the battery cables.
2. Disconnect and put identification on the wiring.
3. Remove bolts (1) and starter (2).
INSTALL STARTER (INDUSTRIAL
1. Put the starter in position on the engine.
2. Install the bolts.