3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE FUEL FILTER BASE (MARINE
1. Remove fuel filter housing (4).
2. Disconnect fuel line (1) from the fuel filter base.
3. Remove bolts (2) and remove fuel filter base
1. Put fuel filter base (2) in position on bracket (1).
Install the bolts that hold the base in place.
2. Connect the two fuel lines to the base.
3. Install the fuel filter housing.
REMOVE OIL PAN (MARINE
1. Remove the oil from the engine.
2. Remove the oil level gauge.
3. Disconnect oil level gauge guide (2) from the oil
4. Remove bolts (1) and remove oil pan (3).
INSTALL OIL PAN (MARINE
1. Inspect the gasket for the oil pan. Install a new
gasket if needed.
2. Put oil pan (1) in position on the engine and
install the bolts that hold it in place. Tighten the
bolts to a torque of 17 + 3 lb.ft. (2.4 + 0.4 mkg).
3. Connect the oil level gauge guide to the oil pan.
Install the oil level gauge.
4. Fill the engine with oil to the correct level.