3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE FUEL FILTER BASE (INDUSTRIAL
1. Remove fuel filter housing (4) and element from
fuel filter base with tool (A).
2. Remove two bolts (1) and disconnect fuel lines
3. Remove fuel filter base (2).
1. Put fuel filter base in position on bracket and
install the bolts that hold it in place.
2. Connect the two fuel lines to the base.
3. Install fuel filter housing.
REMOVE OIL PAN (INDUSTRIAL
1. Remove the oil from the engine.
2. Remove bolts (1) and remove oil pan (2).
INSTALL OIL PAN (INDUSTRIAL
1. Inspect the gasket for the oil pan. Install a new
gasket if needed.
2. Put oil pan in position on the engine and install
the bolts that hold it in place. Tighten the bolts
to a torque of 17 ± 3 lb.ft. (2.4 ± 0.4 mkg).
3. Fill the engine with oil to the correct level.