3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
WATER PUMP, WATER TEMPERATURE REGULATORS
REMOVE WATER PUMP (MARINE
1. Remove coolant from the cooling system.
3. Remove bolts (1) and pointer (3).
pump (2) from the timing gear cover.
INSTALL WATER PUMP (MARINE
1. Inspect the gasket for the water pump. Install a
new gasket if necessary.
2. Put pump (1) in position on the timing gear
cover. Install the bolts and pointer.
3. Fill the cooling system with coolant to the
REMOVE AND INSTALL WATER
TEMPERATURE REGULATORS (MARINE
a) remove expansion
1. Remove the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Remove water temperature regulators (1).
3. Install water temperature regulators (1).
a) install expansion tank and