4. Lockwire bolts in pairs (Fig. 106) on axles that use
3. Install holdout ring on drive clutch with snap ring
tapped differential case bolt holes.
pliers (Fig. 109).
4. Install spring retainer in driven clutch (Fig. 110).
Reassembly of NoSPIN Differential
NOTE: Lightly lubricate parts of NoSPIN differential
during assembly. Special lubricants are not required
for use with this differential.
1. Install snap ring In Internal groove of spider (Fig.
5. Install side gear and spring in differential case half
2. Position center cam In spider, Spread snap ring while
inserting center cam (Fig. 108). Make sure center
cam ring groove is fully engaged by snap ring to
retain center cam.