3. Lubricate inner wheel hub bearing cone with gear oil
and position in wheel hub bearing cup (Fig. 146).
6. Position brake drum on hub. Install bolts and flat
washers. Tighten bolts to torque specifications (Fig.
4. Coat outside diameter of oil seal with Permatex No.
2. Lubricate lip of seal with Lubriplate. Press or drive
oil seal into hub using seal driver (Fig. 147). Fig.
148 shows driver dimensions. Spring-loaded lip of
seal must face inward. Wipe off excessive Permatex
after seating seal.
7. Lock-wire bolts in pairs (Fig. 151).
5. Position oil catcher on hub (Fig. 149).