1. Park machine on level ground, set parking brake,
lower blade and place dozer control lever in HOLD
2. Remove front and rear floor plates.
3. Clean all dirt from around hydraulic tank filter head.
Remove capscrews and lift off filter head to vent suction
Note: Check valves are located In hydraulic tank return
lines to prevent tank from draining. Filter head must be
vented to prevent hydraulic oil from siphoning out.
Steering Valve and Column Mounting
4. Clean area around steering valve and hose
5. Disconnect hoses from steering valve. Plug hoses
and valve fittings and tag hoses with position for easier
8. Remove valve mounting bolts and remove valve
7. Reverse procedure for reassembly.
Venting Suction Line