3. Remove filter element and check for foreign
Installing Filter Element
CLEAN FILLER-BREATHER CAP STRAINER every 200
4. Remove filter strainer. Wash all parts in clean
hours with hydraulic filter change. Remove filler cap and
solvent and dry with lint-free cloth.
mounting bolts securing filler flange. Remove strainer
and wash in clean solvent. Blow dry and replace.
5. Install strainer, new filter element and O-rings.
6. Install by-pass valve assembly and replace O ring
on filter head.
7. Place coil spring on filter head with large coil
against the head.
8. Carefully place filter head and spring In housing.
Care should be taken that spring Is sitting properly on by-
9. Install capscrews In filter head and torque to 20 ft-
Hydraulic Oil Filler Cap
lbs (2,8 m-kg).