DRAIN AND CLEAN hydraulic tank every 400 hours.
HYDRAULIC TANK REMOVAL:
1. Park machine on level ground, set parking brake
1. Park machine on level ground, lower blade, and
and. lower blade.
place dozer control lever in HOLD position. Block
2. Drain hydraulic oil into a 50 Imp. Gallon (60 US
2. Drain hydraulic tank.
gal/220 liter) container.
3. Remove air cleaner hood and cap air inlet tube.
4. Remove hood, rear floor plate and bulkhead
3. Remove hydraulic tank clean-out cover located
low on engine side of tank.
5. Disconnect parking brake cable at lever end.
7. Disconnect transmission control cables at the
8. Disconnect all hoses from the control valve,
except the return line to tank.
4. Clean out all foreign matter and flush with clean
9. Disconnect suction line from bottom of tank.
10. Remove hydraulic tank mounting bolts and lift off
5. Replace clean-out cover using new gasket.
tank, complete with control valve.
6. Change hydraulic filter element and clean filler
11. Reverse procedure for installation. Refill the tank
7. Refill tank with clean hydraulic fluid (refer to