CONTROL PANELS AND WIRING HARNESS REPAIR
Section I. MAGNETIC STARTER ASSEMBLY
215. Magnetic Starter Assembly Cleaning,
Inspection, and Repair
The magnetic starter assembly is mounted on the
panel in the main control box. The starter is energized
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts with an approved
by an electrical current which is controlled by a
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
pushbutton and circuit breaker.
b. Inspection and Repair. Inspect all parts for wear
214. Magnetic Starter
and damage. Repair or replace as necessary.
216. Magnetic Starter Assembly Reassembly and
(1) Remove the power cables (TM 5-3820-
the magnetic starter in the reverse order.
(2) Remove the magnetic starter assembly
(1) Install the magnetic starter assembly (TM
disassemble the magnetic starter assembly.
(2) Install the power cables (TM 5-3820-205-