DOZER VALVE ASSEMBLY
1. Park machine on level ground, set parking brake,
lower blade and place dozer control lever In HOLD
2. Remove top bulkhead cover and rear floor plate.
3. Clean all dirt from around hydraulic tank filter
head. Remove capscrews and lift off filter head to vent
Note: Check valves are located In hydraulic tank return
lines to prevent tank from draining. Filter head must be
vented to prevent hydraulic oil from siphoning out.
Dozer Valve Sections
Disassemble the control valve on a bench in clean
environment. Remove bolts connecting valve sections.
Keep parts for each section separated and in order of
disassembly for easier assembly. Section disassembly (a
described separately below, but if component wear or
damage is discovered, replacement in most cases, can
only be made by complete section. it is recommended
when disassembling valve to replace all seals.
Venting Suction Line
4. Disconnect all linkage from valve. Disconnect all
hoses from valve.
RELIEF VALVE SECTION:
5. Remove mounting bolts and remove valve from
1. Remove relief valve assembly from relief section
housing (item 3).
6. For valve Installation, reverse removal procedure.
Removing Relief Valve Assembly
Dozer Valve Assembly