(2) Disengage engine clutch, throttle down and
b. Perform the necessary daily preventive
(1) Disengage feeder clutch and allow plant to
run until all material has run through plant.
Figure 2-15. Stopping the jaw crusher.
(3) Run plant at half capacity initially until all
2-12. Operation of Equipment
components have been visibly inspected for proper
a. Start the primary jaw crusher unit as instructed in
operation before starting plant at full production.
Do not start material thru the primary plant
(1) Engage plant clutches and check belt
until secondary plant has been started,
inspected, and is operating satisfactory at
(2) Increase speed to plant recommended