3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
OIL FILTER BASE AND ENGINE OIL COOLER
REMOVE OIL FILTER BASE AND ENGINE OIL
COOLER (MARINE ENGINE) 11-1306& 1378
1. Remove the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Remove hoses (2) from cover and base of the
oil cooler. Loosen clamps (1). Remove two
bolts (3) and two bolts from behind the oil
cooler. Remove oil cooler (4).
INSTALL OIL FILTER BASE AND ENGINE OIL
COOLER (MARINE ENGINE)
12-1306 & 1375
1. Put the oil cooler (1) in position on the engine
block and install the four bolts that hold it. Slide
the two rubber elbows on the oil cooler and
tighten the clamps.
2. Install the two hoses on the cover and base.
3. Fill the cooling system with coolant to the
DISASSEMBLE OIL FILTER BASE AND
ENGINE OIL COOLER (MARINE
15-1306 & 1378
a) remove oil filter base and engine oil
1. Remove the bolts that hold cover (1) to base
(2). Remove the cover.
2. Remove the three nuts that hold core (3) to the
base. Remove the core.
3. Remove the cap and fitting (6), spring (5) and