3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
OIL FILTER BASE AND ENGINE OIL COOLER
REMOVE OIL FILTER BASE AND ENGINE OIL
11-1306 & 1378
1. Remove the coolant from the cooling system.
2, Loosen clamps (1) and disconnect hoses (2)
from engine oil cooler (4). Remove oil filters
3. Remove two bolts (3) and two bolts from behind
the oil cooler.
4. Remove oil filter base and engine oil cooler as a
INSTALL OIL FILTER.BASE AND ENGINE
OIL COOLER (INDUSTRIAL
1. Inspect the O-ring seals in the oil filter base.
Install new seals if needed. Put oil on the seals.
2. Put oil filter base and oil cooler in position on
the engine. Install the four bolts that hold it in
3. Install two oil filters. Connect two hoses.
4. Fill the cooling system to the correct level.
DISASSEMBLE OIL FILTER BASE AND
ENGINE OIL COOLER (INDUSTRIAL
15-1306 & 1378
a) remove oil filter base and engine oil
1. Remove the bolts that hold cover (1) to base
(2). Remove the cover.
2. Remove the three nuts that hold core (3) to the
base. Remove the core.
3. Remove the cap and fitting (6), spring (5), and