3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
SEPARATION OF GOVERNOR FROM FUEL
INJECTION PUMP HOUSING
a) remove fuel injection pump housing and
1. Install the fuel injection pump housing on tool (A).
2. Remove the bolts (1) that hold the governor
housing (2) to the fuel injection pump
3. Remove the governor housing (2).
4. Remove two springs (4) and the seat (5)
from the governor housing.
5. Remove the seat (7) from the shaft.
6. Remove the spring (6) from the shaft.
7. Remove the cover (3) from the pump
8. Remove the shaft (8) and the lever (9) from
the pump housing.