3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
FUEL TRANSFER PUMPS
REMOVE FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
a) remove fuel injection pump housing
1. Install the fuel injection pump housing on tool (A).
2. Remove a bolt from cover (1). Turn the in-
jection pump camshaft until tool (B) can be
installed in the camshaft.
3. Install tool (C) In the threads of the sleeve
(3). Tighten the bolt until the sleeve can be
4. Remove the four bolts (4) that hold the
body to the housing,
5. Remove the body (2) from the housing.
6. Remove the idler gear (5) from the body.
7. Remove the O-ring seal (6) from the body.
Remove the two lip type seals (7) from the
8. Remove the drive gear (9) from the shaft.
9. Remove the key (8) from the shaft.