3208 INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE ENGINES
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
REMOVE CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
a) remove fuel injector pump housing
CAUTION: Before any service work is done on
this fuel system, the outer surface of the injection
pump housing must be clean.
1. Remove fuel lines (3). Remove two bolts
(2) and remove flange and flange assembly
2. Remove the check valve (4) from the flange
3. Remove the seven bolts (6) that hold the
cover (5) to the pump housing.
4. Remove the cover (5) from the pump
5. Remove the spring (7) and the bypass valve
from the pump housing.